Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Taking a Break

Before I take a break from blogging for a few days I wanted to share these Limonata" pinhole shots.
The Limonata is just a converted Holga that has a piece of cut aluminum from a Limonata can used as the pinhole.


These were all shot with Kodak Ektar film which I love using for pinhole and regular cameras too.  For pinhole it's great because there is not much color shift.

 
Here's another one.  This is an old rotten hotel in Las Vegas, New Mexico that if I had unlimited funds, I'd buy it and turn it into studio spaces.  It's next door to the depot, so it's got a great location and the view isn't too shabby!

This building is across the street from the old hotel and is quite nice in its oldness and derelict-ness. When I look at this photo, it's kind of hard for me to realize it is a pinhole shot.  It looks like an ordinary Holga shot to me.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment