Monday, December 2, 2013

Peanut Butter and Pinhole


Peanut Butter and Pinhole

One has nothing to do with the other except they are two of my all-time favorite things!

They each sustain me albeit on very different levels.

Peanut butter (always crunchy) feeds my late night cravings before I go to sleep and pinhole feeds my imagination and creative soul.

It seems they are forever entwined now because I can’t dream without either one of them.

If I think a little bit more about this unlikely combo, I can link them further.
Peanut butter is pure, at least the kind I eat is.  No sugar, no oil, no fluffifiers, nothing but ground up peanuts and salt.
Open the lid and eat it right out of the jar with a spoon!  It's simplicity at its best.

Pinhole is pure too.  It's just a light tight box with a hole in it.  No dials, no blinky lights, and no fooling around. 
Open the box, insert a film and make a photo!  More simple goodness! 

I'm going to stop writing now before you figure out I'm just a light tight box full of nuts.

I'll post a few pinhole photos in a day or two….after I have some peanut butter.

Beck

p.s. I've missed being here!

3 comments:

  1. If only peanut butter came in containers that would make good pinhole cameras...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been looking but no go on a peanut butter container for a pinhole camera....

      Delete
  2. Good to hear from you, Becky. I concur with you about both peanut butter and pinhole.

    ReplyDelete