Saturday, April 5, 2014

more matchbox pinhole

I'm still totally infatuated with matchbox pinholes.

The small intimate photos are intriguing and lend a bit of mystery since they seem voyeuristic.

I have built 6 matchboxes and am still tweaking and altering the frame size and the pinhole diameter to get to a combination that I like and eventually want to make a movie with.

Today's image was made by setting the matchbox up on a shelf and letting it expose for about 15 minutes or so.  As you know I don;t really time my exposures and just let them collect light until I feel like the emulsion has had enough to make a photo.



Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I've been enjoying this series very much, reminds me of some experiments I did years ago with submini-format pinhole cameras. Well done.

    ReplyDelete