Monday, September 8, 2014

New, not improved matchbox pinhole image

last month I started a Matchbox Meditation blog.
It was started because I thought I could do a matchbox pinhole photo for each day of a 21 day meditation I was doing.....a program hosted by Deepak Chopra.

Well, after about 17 days of meditating and making pinhole photos, life got in the way and I couldn't keep up with it.   I have been meditating for years, so keeping up with the sitting and not thinking part was easy..I kept up with that part fine.

I just couldn't maintain the taking pinhole photos part.

I blogged it for 17 days and then stopped.
If you are wondering where this long drawn out wordy parable is going...it's just going here because I terminated the other blog this morning and am going to share a couple of the images I posted over there here at Palomino Pinhole.


This first one was of a sunflower from my yard and corresponded to a meditation on "Feeling Joy".

Black and white film in a homemade matchbox pinhole camera.

this was my favorite image from the few I posted, so thought you might enjoy it too.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great Monday!!!
Becky



No comments:

Post a Comment