Sunday, March 1, 2015

A Winter Walk and Some Cool News!!


Holga pinhole with Kodak Ektar 100

I have found Ektar 100 to be very nice for pinhole. It's my current go-to color film for pinhole.
It shifts a little to blue, but considering this was a 10 second exposure, the blue is not too bad.
Plus, this was a "bluish" kind of day being it was overcast.
Give it a try if you haven't already.  It is really nice shot at box speed in non-pinhole cameras.

In the this is cool news department...
I've got a solo show coming up in April in Texas at Hill College where I'll also be doing a pinhole and caffenol workshop.
I'm also doing 2 caffenol and pinhole teaching/workshop gigs in Colorado Springs at colleges there.  Details on everything soon!

I'm so excited to be working with students and educators!





No comments:

Post a Comment